We believe that great businesses are built on great experiences. That’s why we practice a collaborative, supportive and professional culture.
To provide structured job creation and stable financial wealth for driven individuals
To be the number one lead generator in the multi-level marketing industry.
What is the Affinity Business Network?
What do you get when you become an INO?
How you will earn as an INO?
For Only R295 Once off Registration
You get the opportunity to market a variety of insurance products ranging from affordable health insurance, emergency rescue services and assistance policies.
You will also enjoy the benefits of:
- An allocated Portfolio Manager that will handle your portfolio and assist you through your journey.
- Access to our Mobi Site, an electronic portal where you can submit your leads, view your lead progress and stats connected to your profile.
- Marketing material to assist you in advertising.
- SMS short-codes for your sms campaigns.
- Embedded online application form links.
- Target Market campaigns.
- Access to an exclusive WhatsApp group for beginner assistance and guidance.
In addition to our experienced ABN Hub team, our superb ABN mobi-site offers important resources that will help you recruit and get equipped for your business. You get access to tools and reports, network adverts, product brochures and many more resources.
How do I get started?
After filling in our “Become an INO” form which you can find below, One of our friendly call centre agents will give you a call and start the registration process
I’ve paid my R295 Registration fee, where to from here?
You will be provided access to our marketing material, tips & training, discussion groups and your journey as an Independent Network Owner will start!
Our Product Providers
Medical and Health Insurance
- Great benefits at affordable prices.
- Members are offered a straightforward claims process.
- Members are given a choice of medical providers and hospitals.
- Access to medical experts and specialists.
- Hospital Cover
- Day-to-Day Cover
- Combined Cover
- Junior Cover
- Senior Cover
Emergency Medical Rescue
ABN is a registered member of the Direct Selling Association Of South Africa (DSA), a national business association that represents companies that distribute goods and services through independent agents. You can find out more about the DSA at www.dsasa.co.za